Apostille on notarial and judicial documents
In order to ensure legal force of judicial decisions and another official papers issued in notary’s offices on the territory of Ukraine within foreign countries-signatories to the Hague Convention, it is necessary to place the stamp “Apostille” on them. Apostilization is a simplified version of legalization.
- ISO 2384
- DSTU 4309:2004
- BRANCH STANDARD STTU APU 001-2000
When does the necessity of apostilization of juridical documents arise?
Confirmation of being a law-abiding citizen, status, property rights etc. becomes a need if the citizen of Ukraine plans abroad:
- to open a personal account in a bank;
- to enter into marriage;
- to register an enterprise;
- to consummate deals with partners;
- to register a permanent residence permit or citizenship;
- to inherit a property;
- to buy/sell objects of real estate.
Majority of signatories to the Hague Convention require only one stamp “Apostille” – on the original of the judicial decision or notarial document. But some countries put forward a demand of double apostilization – one more “Apostille” is placed on a notarized translation of the document (France, Switzerland, Netherlands, Portugal, Norway etc.).
In order not to be denied in apostilization, the document should contain a signature of a judge/notary, a seal of the institution, date and place of issue and for copies – confirmation of a true copy.
How to affix Apostille hassle-free?
Just turn to the translation agency “Great”. Our team consists of highly skilled specialists who know in details all the nuances of internal and international document flow.
Working with us is:
- saving of time: you do not need to stand in queues as everything will be done by our professional;
- saving of budget: we offer democratic and favourable prices;
- getting of the ready document on time: we abide by the terms discussed with a client and take emergency orders only in case if we are sure in their fulfilment.
- qualified service: our specialists have more than 5 years of experience, they are kept up-to-date of the present-day legislative requirements and changes.
Efforts to affix the Apostille on the documents may often be unsuccessful and result in denial of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine because of improper execution of documents. To prevent this from happening, rely on professionals in solving such responsible tasks!
Partners about us
Over 12 years our company provides full linguistic support of the company “Rud” (“Zhytomyr Butter Plant”). We produce translation of all the financial, legal, technical and health documentation. Also our specialists are constantly translating all the factory products for export to more than 17 countries across the world. Moreover, we render the interpretation services during equipment installation and checkout directly on the premises, that is executed by foreign specialists of companies TetraPak, Gram, Big Drum.
Cersanit Invest, LLC
Over 4 years our company provides language support for the company “Cersanit” (LLC “Cersanit Invest”). We produce translations of financial, legal and technical documentation. Our specialists also translate various certificates and warrants with further notarial attestation.