German Sworn Translation
Ukrainians who plan to apply for citizenship or obtain a long-term visa to stay in Germany, whether for employment, opening a business, or obtaining an education in higher educational institutions, are faced with the requirement to submit documents with a sworn translation into German. This type of translation is distinguished by the fact that it is performed by a qualified specialist who has special accreditation by the German government authorities to carry out official translations.
- ISO 2384
- DSTU 4309:2004
- BRANCH STANDARD STTU APU 001-2000
German sworn translation: how is it different from notarized translation?
Sworn translation is a special type performed by a qualified specialist with special accreditation and authority to carry out official translation of documents. This type of translation is given with special attention to the accuracy and adequacy of the translation, certified by the seal and signature of a sworn translator. In German legislation, sworn translation provides documents with legal force, particularly in legal proceedings and interactions with government authorities. A German sworn translator can certify copies of translated documents and perform interpreting in government agencies (in particular, at trials), and in notary offices when concluding agreements.
Documents that may require a German sworn translation:
- acts issued by civil registry offices (birth/death certificates, marriage and divorce, change of name, etc.);
- certificates of various contents (certifying that a person has no criminal record, from medical institutions about his state of health, from his place of residence, etc.);
- certificates, certificates, diplomas of education, and annexes to them with indicators of academic performance;
- decisions issued by courts of all jurisdictions;
- licenses, approvals, permits;
- statutory documents for legal entities;
- partnership agreements and multilateral contracts, etc.
Visually, a German sworn translation can be distinguished as follows:
- the translation bears a stamp containing the text in German indicating the name of the translator and his number in the register;
- the sheets in the document are stapled, but not stitched;
- The translation indicates the spelling of proper names under the international standard ISO 9:1995.
Advantages of cooperation with translation agency “Great”:
In cases where a German-sworn translation is required, cooperation with the translation agency “Great” guarantees:
- high quality and accuracy of sworn translations.
- cooperation with experienced and qualified sworn translators in Germany.
- free consultations to explain all aspects of sworn translation.
- compliance of prices with a high-quality standard, as well as their transparency and competitiveness.
To order the service, you only need to send scanned copies of your documents conveniently for you:
Partners about us
Over 12 years our company provides full linguistic support of the company “Rud” (“Zhytomyr Butter Plant”). We produce translation of all the financial, legal, technical and health documentation. Also our specialists are constantly translating all the factory products for export to more than 17 countries across the world. Moreover, we render the interpretation services during equipment installation and checkout directly on the premises, that is executed by foreign specialists of companies TetraPak, Gram, Big Drum.
Cersanit Invest, LLC
Over 4 years our company provides language support for the company “Cersanit” (LLC “Cersanit Invest”). We produce translations of financial, legal and technical documentation. Our specialists also translate various certificates and warrants with further notarial attestation.