French Sworn Translation
Ukrainian citizens who intend to acquire citizenship or long-stay visa in France, for example, with the purpose of employment, setting up business, getting education in higher educational institutions, face the consular requirement to submit a certified translation of a particular documents. Its peculiarity lies in the fact that it is executed by a qualified specialist, who is accredited and empowered by governmental authorities of a certain country to execute official translations of documents.
- ISO 2384
- DSTU 4309:2004
- BRANCH STANDARD STTU APU 001-2000
What is the difference between the French certified translation and the notarized one?
The list of documents that can be translated by a certified translator is fairly wide. Like in case with the notarized translation, it includes the following documents:
- certificates issued by civil registry offices (birth/death certificates, marriage and divorce certificates, certificates of change of name etc.);
- other certificates (certificate of clean criminal record, health certificates from medical establishments, local municipal statements of residence etc.);
- certificates of secondary education, statements, diplomas of received education and supplements to them with grade report sheets;
- decisions of courts of all instances;
- licenses, admission and permitting documents;
- statutory documents for legal entities;
- partner agreements and multilateral contracts etc.
If the documents are translated by a French certified translator, you do not need to notarize them. Notary’s signature on a standard documents is a verification of translator’s signature, and signature of a sworn translator is certification of the fidelity of the translation executed. As a rule, the specialist’s statement of the accuracy of such translations is affixed to them.
French certified translators are entitled to attest copies of the translated documents, interpret in governmental agencies (in particular during judicial processes), or in notary’s offices during making transactions.
Cooperation with the translation agency “Great”: benefits and perspectives
French certified translation is one of the services rendered by our company. If you hear of the necessity to submit the certified translation of documents, do not hesitate to turn to us for help.
Translation agency “Great” is:
- reasonable prices for qualitative services;
- absence of any hidden fees and charges;
- a team of experienced professionals who perfectly know their tasks and duties and can professionally cope with any bureaucratic obstacles;
- stable partner relations with sworn translators in consular agencies in many countries.
Economize on time, money and effort and order the service in the translation agency “Great”. To get more information contact our managers at your convenience.
Partners about us
Over 12 years our company provides full linguistic support of the company “Rud” (“Zhytomyr Butter Plant”). We produce translation of all the financial, legal, technical and health documentation. Also our specialists are constantly translating all the factory products for export to more than 17 countries across the world. Moreover, we render the interpretation services during equipment installation and checkout directly on the premises, that is executed by foreign specialists of companies TetraPak, Gram, Big Drum.
Cersanit Invest, LLC
Over 4 years our company provides language support for the company “Cersanit” (LLC “Cersanit Invest”). We produce translations of financial, legal and technical documentation. Our specialists also translate various certificates and warrants with further notarial attestation.