Legalization for China
China belongs to the number of countries that outstand with dynamic development. Many Ukrainian citizens strive to set off for PRC with the purpose of permanent employment, entering the university, incorporation etc. In any case, one has to take along all the necessary documents, issued by Ukrainian authorities. To ensure their legal force on the territory of China, they must be legalized in a consular agency. Taking into account that China is not a Hague Convention participant the documents aimed at usage on its territory cannot be apostilled.
- ISO 2384
- DSTU 4309:2004
- BRANCH STANDARD STTU APU 001-2000
What is the procedure of legalization for PRC?
Individual persons as well as legal entities may need this procedure. To the documents slated for legalization the following ones belong: documents issued by civil registry offices (birth certificates, death certificates, certificates of change of name, marriage and divorce certificates etc.), documents of education received in Ukraine, various statements (from health establishments, of clean criminal record), statutory documents of legal entities etc.
To confirm the legal force of documents and ensure the feasibility of their using on the territory of China, the following steps are to be taken into account:
- the owner of the document has to effectuate and notarize a power of attorney to a specialist of the translation agency “Great”, that allows him to act on behalf of our client;
- then the copy of the document is to be notarized;
- after that the translation into Chinese or English is executed and it is also has to be notarized;
- the notarized documents are submitted to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine or to the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine, where they will be sealed and signed by the official who certifies their regularity to Ukrainian legislation;
- the final step is a seal and a signature of the Consul of PRC on the documents, that certify the seal and the signature of the Ukrainian Ministry official.
After that, the documents can be used on the territory of China without any issue.
Legalize your documents with the translation agency “Great”
One of the leading activity areas of the translation agency “Great” is assistance in consular legalization of documents issued in Ukraine for ensuring their legal force within other countries, inclusive of China.
The procedure is quite bothersome, so better entrust the professionals with its realization.
5 reasons why you should order the legalization service in our agency:
- the agency employs the team of specialists, whose work experience is more than 5 years so that they know firsthand of the smallest nuances of legalization in different countries;
- our pricing policy is characterized by democracy, rationality and availability for all categories of Ukrainian citizens;
- we do not practice hidden charges. The total sum is counted according to the established tariffs for our services;
- at the agency you can get a qualified consultation concerning all questions that interest you absolutely free and in the most convenient for you way (by phone or online);
- we are aware of all the bureaucratical intricacies and stay tuned for the latest changes and demands of the Ministries and consular offices.
Make use of services of the translation agency “Great” and get your documents legalized by Chinese consular office fast and problem-free.
Partners about us
Over 12 years our company provides full linguistic support of the company “Rud” (“Zhytomyr Butter Plant”). We produce translation of all the financial, legal, technical and health documentation. Also our specialists are constantly translating all the factory products for export to more than 17 countries across the world. Moreover, we render the interpretation services during equipment installation and checkout directly on the premises, that is executed by foreign specialists of companies TetraPak, Gram, Big Drum.
Cersanit Invest, LLC
Over 4 years our company provides language support for the company “Cersanit” (LLC “Cersanit Invest”). We produce translations of financial, legal and technical documentation. Our specialists also translate various certificates and warrants with further notarial attestation.